Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jesus is the Answer!

We just sang an old song in church last Wednesday and Sunday; it's called "Jesus is the answer" I’m going to share the lyrics with you.

Jesus is the answer
for the world today
Above Him there’s no other.
Jesus is the way

If you have some questions in the corners of your mind,
Traces of discouragement and peace you cannot find,
Reflections of your past seem to face you everyday,
But this one thing I do know: Jesus is the Way

What a great song, What a great reminder that Jesus is the answer to everything.

It says in Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.”

Psalms 32:8 “ I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.

Jesus truly is the answer for YOU!! Sometime this week when you don’t know the answer to something, maybe you get confused. I encourage you to trust God, and look to God for the answer. And just like Chelsea mention take your defense down and let God have His way.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

2 comments:

  1. hmm...very nice...even though I don't like that song that is a really good reminder. You can tie everything to God! That was a general thing....I bet you can too...but I was just saying in general people can tie everything to God!!!
    -Chelsea
    BTW nice job, your hired! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some songs that i don't really like but that is because of the music, however when you read the song and look at what it is saying they are usally powerful!

    ReplyDelete