Tuesday, March 17, 2009

start over...

Now all of you out there reading this blog are beggining your new life with God. I am just here to help you along your path of righteousness. Maybe some of you have already tried to walk this path but maybe you just now need a little help. Some maybe stuck..you want to hear God and understand Him but the truth is He is always talking to you, but if you never take the time to listen you will never hear Him. I am not sure if you know this or not but under God you are royalty. In God you are a prince of princess, we are the childeren of God and that is something to be very excited about. What ever you are going through God will help, weather it is family problems, depression, work, school, everyday things, He will help. Yes, this journey maybe difficult but with God you can get through anything. God will guide you and lead you and love you no matter what happens he is always there for you. The other night God showed me two really important verses and I think he wanted me to share them with you.

Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you in my vitorious right hand.
-Isaiah 41:10

God is trying to tell you that there is no reason to be afraid because he is with you always and don't be discouraged because He is YOUR God. He will always help you, strenthen you, and he will always hold you with his right hand, YOU ARE ROYALTY!!

Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He brings them out one after another, calling each by it's name. And He counts them to see that none are lost or have strayed away.
-Isaiah 40:26

In this verse we, His people, are the stars and he is calling to us each by name. He is watching us and he is making sure we don't lose our way and He doesn't want us to stray away from Him and His wonderful love.

So you see there is no reason to fear, for He is with us. It doesn't matter what others think becasue He is our God and He is the only one who matters. Praise Him for He is our God and He is here..He wants you to be His. Follow after God for He loves us and always will!
-Chelsea
P.S. If you have any questions and or comments leave a comment on this blog and Sarah and I will reply back as best we can!

2 comments:

  1. I think its awesome you are doing this. God is so amazing and He and His word need to be shared with everyone. What a great forum to do that. I'm so glad you answered His call. I'll be praying for great things to happen through you here.

    Kim H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Good Blog Miss Preacher!!! Don't let anyone tell you different!! God is Awesome!! He is the bomb dot com!! I guess your hired also!

    ReplyDelete